SEASON TICKETS FOR OPERA AND DANCE
- Update your contact details with the Theatre
- Change your password
- Print tickets, regardless of the performance
- Subscribe to the free SMS alert service, which lets you know about a performance 24 hours in advance
- Transfer away tickets to a show to the person of your choice, up to an hour before the performance starts, simply by entering the email address of the person you wish to give your tickets to
To register or sign up for the Season Ticket Holders Area:
- If you have already given your email address to the Teatro Real, simply fill in the email address field (using the same address you gave the Theatre), then choose the option: "Get Password". You will automatically receive an email confirming your new password, and you will then be able to access the Season Ticket Holders Area.
- If on the other hand you have not yet provided the theatre with your email address, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org, providing the information on your season ticket (name and surname, type, and reference number), along with the email address you will use. You also have the option of providing this information on the day of a performance.
Thank you for using the Subscriber Area.
Opera and Ballet Season Tickets
- Sit in the same seat for the whole season.
- Automatic renewal of seats for future seasons. Option of changing or upgrading your seat, depending on availability.
- For opera season ticket holders, there is the option of buying tickets online for the complete season 5 days ahead of the general ticket sales.
- Option of requesting a change of performance day of *any show in your season ticket for another of the same show and price category.
- * The first two changes are free of charge. Except for subscribers who are members of the Friends of the Real (Amigos del Real), subsequent modifications have an administration fee of 7 euros online or 9 euros by telephone or at the box office.
- Free access to " Palco Digital” on the website of the Teatro Real. Subscribers can connect at any time and from any point to live performances or take advantage of a wide selection of opera, ballet and concerts in the digital library. For General Subscribers, access is free for the whole season. For Discount and Ballet Subscribers, access is free for the first six months.
- 5% discount (already applied on the season ticket) on your seat (except F, G y H areas).
- 5% discount (already applied on the season ticket) on tickets through Box Office and Venta telefónica for concerts and recitals of the Teatro Real. A maximum of 2 tickets per show.
- 5% off the “Intermission Dinner” for advance bookings by email (email@example.com) or by telephone 91 516 06 70 or 635 02 67 36.
- 10% discount at the Gift shop (Tienda del Real)
- 10% discount for Backstage Tours
- 10 % discount for hiring spaces at the Teatro Real for private events. For further information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Option of paying in two installments for Opera and Ballet subscribers.
- Option of requesting the change of date of your assigned performance for all* shows included in your season ticket, for a date of the same show and cost.
- *The first two changes are free of charge. Further changes will have a cost of €7 if done online (Subscriber Area) and €9 if done via Telephone or Box Office; except for subscribers who are members of the Amigos del Real programme.
- Ticket returns for a maximum of two shows per season. If returned tickets are successfully re-sold by the theatre, the refund will be issued to you via a Gift Card.
- Subscribers section on the theatre web site www.teatro-real.com for managing your season ticket. (Área de Abonados)
- Free access to Palco Digital for A and B Suscribers.
- Online newsletter with information for each opera including programme notes, details about the production and audiovisuals.
- Mail delivery of the magazine " La revista del Real"
- Theatre programme for each show emailed to you ahead of time.
- Reminder sent to your cell phone with the start time and duration of each show.
- Possibility for subscribers to take advantage of an opportunity to attend dress rehearsals, guided tours, concerts, and improved seat locations.
- Exclusive cloakroom service.
- Free change of date of your assigned performance for all shows included in your season ticket to another date of the same show and cost, and if possible, in the same area of the theatre. Any price difference will be refunded.
- Free access to Palco Digital
Season ticket holders who wish to change their seats for other seats of equivalent value may do so by calling the theatre box office or telephone sales service (902 24 48 48), as long as they wish to see the same show, on a different day. Tickets can be exchanged from the moment they go on sale until up to four days before the show. This service is limited to one change per title and carries a handling fee of €5.
For further information, please read carefully the general rules in the seat change request form or call 902 24 48 48.
Teatro Real season ticket holders are able to claim back the cost of their ticket if they do not wish to use the seat and it is subsequently sold. The refund is 100% of the amount ticket value on a Gift Card. Season ticket holders can return tickets for up to two shows.
In order for season ticket holders to exchange seats, they should submit a completed ticket return form to the theatre box office between 10am and 1.30pm, or they can send the details by post a month before tickets for the show go on sale, and up to four days before the premiere.
For more information, please read the general rules that appear in the bottom of the return form or call 91 516 06 60 for more information.
Duplicate tickets for season ticket holders will only be permitted on the day of the show, upon showing proof of ID. This service will cost €2 per seat. If you lose your Season Ticket Card, a replacement will cost €6.
Priority ticket sales
It is possible to buy tickets in advance through the box office and over the phone for all the opera performances that are not included in the season ticket, four days before they go on general sale.
Single payment – Through Telephone sale 902 24 48 48 and the Box Office
At the time of the *purchase (by card or cash)
*Once you have purchased a Season ticket we cannot accept changes or returns.
Installment payment – only through the Box Office -
1° payment (60% of the total sum)
2° payment (40% of the total sum)
(through direct debit)
If you need guidance or more information about your purchase you can contact the Teatro Real through email@example.com, Box office or by telephone on 902 24 48 48 ( Mon-Fri, 9.15am to 8pm/ Saturdays with a performance, 10 am to 8pm)
More information about Season tickets for Opera and Dance 2015/2016 here.
RENEWING OR CHANGING YOUR SEASON TICKET
If you are a subscriber, we remind you that there is no need for any further procedure in order to renew your season ticket as it will be done automatically unless you communicate your resignation.
If you wish to change your season ticket or your seat for your current ticket, you can request this service at the Box Office or on 902 24 48 48.
The payment of the amount will be made by direct debit through the account that you provided when you registered as a subscriber. If you wish, you can split the payment of your subscription in two installments by request.
Starting 14th of May
Installment payment – requests before the 6th of March -
1° payment (60% of the total sum): starting 14th of May
2° payment (40% of the total sum): starting 1st of December